Get Your Fix!

Your weekly fiction fix. New fiction every Sunday.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

Publish Here! This is an everyday (not likely), continuous (ha!) repository of fiction. Always free. If you'd like to have your work posted or linked to here, actualize your desire by emailing me at JonathanMDobson[at]yahoo[dot]ca


Daily Roach: Death is like a 3-winged bird; it doesn't fly. [what's this?]


All content copyright (c) JMD, except where otherwise noted.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Fiction Fix Begins; The Daily Roach

This is the site for your weekly fiction fix. New posts every Sunday. Roughly ten posts were moved here immediately from Sudden Relevance, a blog now designated as a poetry and non-fiction cache.

The Daily Roach is a one-sentence scrap of discarded fiction, procured daily from the literary ashtray. These run from Monday to Saturday, followed by original fiction on Sunday.

UPDATE: (December 11, 2007) As you may notice, this ain't so daily no mo'. Well, I'm back for a bit, so I'll just be posting roaches and short pieces as I find them on my hard drive. I have quite a stack saved up, so should be productive for a while. Thanks for reading! Feel free to email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home